11.05.2010

Josh Eilken: Sun Ringle Trip and Edits

I just recently went on a sun ringle trip that was amazing. I went to Dayton Ohio for the DK Dirt Circuit witch was really fun. I had a great time got to meet a lot of riders that I have always wanted to meet. I also got a tour of the DK warehouse and got to shred the ramps all I have to say is that place is too fun! If you ever get the invite don't pass it up. 

Our next stop was Columbus Ohio where I finally got meet the legend him self, Steven Hamilton. He got on my bike at the famous Columbus curved wall ride and did an opp curved wall to 3 out. It was pretty sick. 

After our wild encounters with Steven and all the shredding we did in Columbus we made the next move to West Virgina which was weird because I have never been to West Virginia so I didn't know what to expect. It turns out there was a lot of good stuff there, like hills so there was all kinds of things to ride. 

We made our way to Pittsburgh. The trails in PA are real talk. I got to see fellow ActionVillage rider Chris Doyle ride trails for the first time in my life. It was a treat! Then we ended the trip at Mark Potoczny's crib where he had a sick jam in his back yard people rode all day and partied all night. 

The following four Sun Ringle edits were all from that trip!
Enjoy,
Josh Eilken


Josh's Bike


No comments:

Post a Comment