10.26.2010

Welcome to the Team: Christopher Bracamonte

Basics: 
Name: Christopher Bracamonte
Age: 21
Hometown: Woodland Hills Ca
Resides: Woodland Hills Ca
Year started bmx and why: I spent a lot of time at home riding my bike around the neighborhood, then I went to a skatepark for the first time and I was hooked. I think it was 2002 that I started riding everyday


Fill in the Blanks--
Being a part of the Action Village team to me means getting opportunities to dial in my bike with good parts and possibly travel.

The first thing I did when I found out I got sponsored was
I went to the trails to celebrate.

vitalbmx.com is my favorite website besides ActionVillage.com

I would do 100 hop barspins in a row  for 100 dollars.

My favorite pros are Ty Morrow, Brian Kachinsky, Chris Doyle, JJ Palmere, Mike Aitken, Rob Wise and Dennis Enarson.

My favorite bike spot is UCLA or hans' trails

Everyone should take time to dig at the trails

My favorite thing besides BMX is making videos

The last person I called was my girlfriend Kellie to tell her about winning this sponsorship

Van Homan  was my hero growing up and Dennis Enarson  is my hero now.

The best advice I ever got was if you fall, get back up and try again 

With my $1,000 sponsorship I am going to buy  some parts I need for my bike like a fork and tires, a travel bag and a few Christmas gifts for my family.


No comments:

Post a Comment