9.24.2010

Brian Kachinsky- The Basics

Annaleah DeMasi Photo
Name: Brian Kachinsky
Age: 28
Hometown: Neenah, WI
Resides: Chicago, IL
Sponsors: Action Village, DK bicycles, Etnies Footwear, Arnette, 661, Cti, System Cycle
Year started bmx and why: I probably did my first wheelie at age 7 or 8 and got a legit BMX bike around age 12 and have been trying to get as rad as possible ever since.

Top 3:

Reasons to like ActionVillage:
1. I'm on a team with some of the best riders in the world who also happen to be some of my best friends.
2. A one stop shop for everything you need for your bike and beyond.
3. Fast, accurate and friendly (much like the members of the team)!

Favorite Spots:
1. Barcelona
2. Madison, WI
3. Chicago, IL

People to ride with:
1. The entire Etnies team
2. Gary Young
3. The Milwaukee and Chicago crew

Favorite Foods:
1. mediterranean
2. sandwiches
3. coffee

People to Follow on Twitter:
1. @mikeescamilla
2. @catfishcatfish
3. @tonyhamlin

Things you don't know about me:
1. I have horrible penmanship.
2. I have an insatiable sweet tooth
3. I'm resourceful and insightful (despite being blonde)

Parts on your bike:
1. DK sigma handlebars- they are tall and perfect
2. DK alpha front hub- The thing has taken a beating and still spins for days
3. My grips- (DK tsuka)- They are perfectly worn in right now and feel awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment